+ Contact Us - More Info
Location and Demographics
A Mongolian BBQ restaurant requires between 2500- 5000 square feet, an end cap building with good visibility or a free standing building. A minimum of 75 parking spaces for larger locations and monument signage or two sides of the building able to have signage.
- Electrical 600amp 120/ 208 Volt three phase
- Gas two inch minimum
- Four inch waste line
- Standard one inch water supply line.
- If location was a restaurant previously, is there a grease trap?
- Traffic counts should be a minimum of 30,000 cars per day.
- There should be a residential population of at least 120,000 and a daytime population of at least 25,000 in trade area.
- Median household income greater than $55,000
- Residential, Business , Schools, Gyms, Movie Theaters and destination Shopping Centers are prime locations.
Copyright 2018; All rights reserved.